MOMS Offering Moms Support
Are you interested in meeting other local moms for camaraderie, support and child-friendly activities? Come join us! We are a support group for moms, primarily stay-at-home and work-from-home moms trying to navigate the pressures and challenges of modern parenting. Joining the MOMS Club® is a great way to get to know other moms in your community, make lasting friendships, and have fun with your children.
If you are a mom of any age child, you are welcome to join! MOMS Club is about moms supporting other moms and no matter which stage of life you are in, as a mom, you can always use support. Most of the activities do occur during daytime hours but there are activities for moms to do without kids (i.e. breakfast potluck, brew crew, mommy fit club, etc.) and activities primarily for kids (playgroups, music & movement, field trips, etc.).
Your children are always welcome at every event – except Moms’ Night Out (nursing babies, welcomed). MOMS Club is best suited for stay-at-home moms or work-from-home moms but any mom looking to connect with other moms is welcomed to join. There are, typically, 1-2 weekend events per month. We have members who are at-home mothers and members who work outside the home, but primarily aim to have fun while supporting each other in motherhood. Whether you can attend every monthly event, or just a few, you are welcome to join us!
Membership in our chapter is limited to mothers living in Tarzana, Winnetka and Reseda. If you are interested in joining, please email email@example.com. If you are interested you may also fill out this survey to help us in planning activities that are of the most interest to you.
MOMS Club International was founded with the following goals and principles:
- To provide a support group for mothers who choose to stay at home to raise their children
- To provide a forum for topics of interest to mothers
- To help children in the community
- To perform at least one service project yearly helping needy children
- That women must be free to choose their personal path to fulfillment
- That, for women who choose it, raising children is an important and fulfilling full-time job
- That a family’s decision for a mother to stay at home to raise the children often involves considerable financial sacrifice
- That there is no one right way to raise children, but our members have a common concern in raising their children in a healthful way